Client Development Manager/КАМ (make-up)
- Higher education.
- Minimum 2 years of similar job experience (with L;Etoile retailer in beauty routine category section).
- Skills in sale, analysis, planning and control, negotiation and presentation.
- Deep knowledge of beauty products market and make-up.
- Advanced user of Excel, Power Point; AXAPTA – is welcome.
- Analytical skills.
- Goal commitment, proactivity, fast learning ability, accuracy, punctuality, responsibility, sociability.
- Team player skills, creativity
- Knowledge of foreign languages as an advantage.
- Potential customers analysis, defining the strategy of their development, planning, coordination of development plans.
- Planning exchange and budgeting for a period, profitability estimation (drafting of «Sell in», «Sell out» reports and their analysis).
- Document flow (contracting, additional agreements).
- Coordination and control of product mixes, insert of new assortment.
- Formation and development of marketing calendar, its coordination with clients, follow-up on the implementation and results analysis.
- Proceed and facilitate negotiation process, building long-term and beneficial relations with the counterparty.
- Execution of operational management tasks.
Send a resume
- Office: near Skhodnenskaya, Tushinskaya metro stations (Svobody str.), in the near future relocation is planned to Sokol metro station (walking distance).
- 50 % at the office, 50 % remote work and visits to the clients (in Moscow).
- Working hours: 5/2 from 09.00 till 18.00.
- Three-month probationary period.
- Business trips are possible.
- Wage level is discussed during the interview.
- Hiring procedure according to Labour Code (paid leave, sick leave), corporate catering, discounts on products.